Thread: T tops?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #116 (permalink)
TopGone
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z targa mod.
TopGone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
This car is going to look great, what are they doing on the center console, you said an extra monitor?
Yeah, where the factory Bose head unit is located now is being replaced with a touch screen JVC head unit with DVD and all that jazz. So, that is one screen that can play music videos. Now, above that where the storage nook is, we are going to utilize that pocket with a real-time view on what the heck is behind me.

You know what? That is about the only thing that I don't care for this model Z. Right now, which I have maybe put a total of 10 hours on the car if I'm lucky (Amy has been driving it the most), anyway WE really don't know what the heck is behind us when we look. When we look for vehicles and we have to 2nd guess ourselves, something’s wrong. We just can't see enough, for safety. There is that safety word again. lol Also, the 2nd monitor will look good. Heck, maybe I will have them keep it on when the car is parked and the radio is on, like for shows. That way viewers can see what the camera sees. i.e. "Hey sweetie, go to the back of the car so I can see you in the monitor!" Anything for kicks, right?
TopGone is offline   Reply With Quote