View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default stillen gen3 question

so i know the g37 coupe stillen g3 part number is totally different from the 370z own.... so my question is what exactly is the difference between the two? is one longer than the other or can the g37 g3 be modified to fit our 370z? im asking because my friend is selling the g37 at a great price and i wanna jump on it... if it cant then.... i wont get it..... if the pipes just have to be cut to fit then i can do that... if i gotta bend the pipe then thats outa the question...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote