View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Haha, he should've known what he was getting into when he married you.

And ugly black Z? Time to bust out of the angry black female attitude: NUH UH OH NO HE DIDN'T!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Yea..this is my 3rd situation in this category LOLz

Yea..he won't budge on the car thing. He says I've owned too many cars since we've met, and I spend too much time cleaning up my car (DUH...why else would I want to get rid of the black one?) he said to me just a few minutes ago..."Get used to your ugly BLACk Z that you hate so much cuz you're not getting rid of it for 4 more years when it's paid off!" WOW..I never said I hated it haha..once again..he over exaggerates everything!

And to answer what someone said earlier....I do tend to trade in my cars when the loan is more than what I paid for the car...bad bad habit. Shite, I prbably still have my 05 Neon partially in this loan It's not that I'm not happy with what I got, it's just that I'm a royal pain in tha AZZ!