View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
The situation is as stands.
I just don't know why some are against me getting the new one. To me I see it like this- A brand new car, a color that's more easily maintained, has the leather and wheels I want...for the same price I pay now for a hard to maintain color, cloth sets (that are a pain to clean when my dogs get hair everywhere, and no satellite radio. To me its a WIN/WIN.
Well I would have spoken to him FIRST and told him all that. Then if he did what he did I would tell him to if he has a problem with that. That's why I am single. F- that. If I want a new car, I am getting it. IF I am paying of course. And IF it is reasonable. This is reasonable. And you have some valid points there. Any woman I end up with will be CAR/MOD FRIENDLY damn it! LOL (and you are a woman and he is a guy!)

I do see the points being made. You will be paying more for the car even though it's only $6 more a month. (clock resets on loan, etc) And in this economy maybe that is not the best move. But we all are driving two seaters with bad gas mileage that require expensive gas and you only live once! Do what makes you happy I say! Good luck and hope it works out for you.

Last edited by tjlazer; 10-02-2010 at 05:10 PM.