View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
^^ haha.....no I currently have the Black base model with many add-ons. I seen the Blue in person a month ago and fell in love. Also, I've always wanted the white or persimmon leather. The new one has everything I want...since it's the touring /sport with the frost leather.
So, yea they worked oout the numbers and can get me to take it home for only $6 mre a month. That's AWESOME! BUT.. I called my husband to tell him I'm coming home with a new car and he FLIPPED! Even talking about divorce if I buy this car. Needless to say...I left the dealership with my Black one I guess I no longer wear the pants.

I told the dealership to give me til Monday so I can try and work something out with the butt-head.

I'm really ticked at the way he was talking to me...... and especially since my BDAY is next week!
Just don't give him ANY! and he will cave in!! The Power of Women. Don't under estimate it. In the past It's brought down empires.
Good Luck.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php