View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Milenko2121
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary370z
Milenko2121 is on a distinguished road
Default UPDATE! One Bad Day... Crashed My Z. (got my car back finally)

UPDATE

FINALLY GOT MY CAR BACK

this bodyshop was horrible.
i'm going to be going after them with all I can.

if anyone can give me tips on how to file a report on this shop, that'd be great. i've gotten some info, but more is always welcomed.

i have to take it to another bodyshop to get 3 interior panels replaced that the bodyshop scraped up. i spoke with the agent who handled my car, and i'll be giving him a call tomorrow to get all the information on making this bodyshop pay for the repairs.

i even had 33 miles unaccounted for on my car. i understand road testing, but 33 miles? they even played with my custom sound system and almost blew my sub.

this whole thing was just freaking rediculous.

car went in September 28th 2010
i got it back January 7th 2011
it took them OVER 3 MONTHS to repair my car...

I need to be compensated for all the money I lost having to pay for rentals because the bodyshop refused to pay anything.

for anyone inside the ventura, ca area. STAY AWAY FROM "BARBER FORD BODYSHOP." they are horrible in every way possible.

================================================== =====================

ORIGINAL POST
YES VDC WAS ON

Crash'd Album

Driving down to Taco Bell after a movie, and find out my back right tire has a huge nail it in, so I put my spare tire on. I continue down to taco bell, and went to make a lane change in a 30mph zone, it's 10pm out so it's pretty dark, and right as I'm halfway through the change, some raised truck comes flying up on me going at least 60, not thinking much of it, I swerved back into my lane... That's where everything went bad. My spare tire picked up off the road(which was just repaved and was had fresh oil still) And I got thrown to the opposite side of the road, I had absolutely no traction. I was headed towards a storefront, and I overcorrected like no tomorrow to dodge that, only to run almost head on into a parked car of the side of the road... Luckily, I just knicked it, but it completely ripped my front wheel off.
I'm lucky no cars were coming the opposite way because I probably wouldn't be sharing this story right now.

I'm never using a spare tire again... AAA anytime from now on.

So far, the repair bill is at $14,000. It's just crazy.
I had to rent a Dodge Charger until my car is fixed (they promised it by the 20th) Hopefully everything pans out... I'm just worried about the paint part because I have the 40th Edition.

Last edited by Milenko2121; 01-08-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Milenko2121 is offline   Reply With Quote