View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #503 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

I do understand guys what ur saying. This will not be the first time I have to deal with dealership BS. I also do know that under normal circumtances the car wont heat up to the point of shutting down rpms. And like u guys said it all depend of the driving conditions, but hey it wont cost me anything to try and get their feed back. I will be prepared anyways, Im not just gona show up there and thats it. Im gona do print out from this website, from Motor trend, Edmunds, I will copy videos on CD's from professional driving testing the car and complaining about the oil temp as well.

The worst thing can happen is that they tell me, everything is fine which will get me to the same spot I am right now. So I dont lose anything