View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruki View Post
so which way do u think its easier to adjust the rear stiffness? Taking out the wheel and dropping the suspension or taking out the interior pieces?
Interior pieces!!!! by a long shot!

Its easy, take a look in the back, you will see 4 plastic tabs with little D rings on them , pull those out, then pull out the 2 mats and the plastic shield below them. Then you gently pull on the center back piece and you will find a number of tabs you can slip a flat head screwdriver down to pop off the car with. Once you have that out, you will have to disconnect the light, and then gently pull on the 2 side pieces and find their tabs, pop them free with the screw driver, and your good. It takes me about 2 min or so do do it carefully after i figured out where the tabs were the first time.

Just take your time with it and you will be fine, If for some reason one of the plastic tabs breaks you should be able to pull it off the pannel and get a replacement tab from your local dealer.

Hope this helps!!