View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #168 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
A little update on the car...

This Sunday I will be picking the car up from Berk Technology after the cat-back exhaust development. When I pick it up, the car will have the stock exhaust back on it and Berk will get to work making a production version for me to test. Once I get back to Vegas I will do another baseline with the stock cat-back since I never dynoed with the JWT pop-chargers and the temperature here has gone up 40 degrees since my last dyno. So this way I will have a good baseline before installing the Berk Cat-Back. Once its installed its off to the dyno again to see the gains.

After I pick up the car at Berk on Sunday, I am going to hang around SoCal Monday and hit up a few other manufacturers before heading back to Vegas that night. My first stop on Monday will be BRIDE seats. They have gotten a set of 370Z rails in for Japan to verify fitment on a US 370Z so I will swing by there to test fit them real quick. If they fit, a whole batch of them will be ordered! Unfortunately I will not be buying a set of BRIDE seats for my car right away due to budget restraints. My second stop will be to Forgestar wheels for some measurements to see if a 19x10 and 18x10 rim will fit up front, and also to double check 18" clearance over the sport package brakes.

I will get the car back to Vegas Monday night and starting Tuesday the thrashing will begin to prepare the car for the upcoming time attack! Here's the punch list for the next 2 weeks.

- New baseline dyno
- Install Berk Cat-Back Exhaust
- Dyno test Berk Cat-Back Exhaust
- Finally get around to making a mounting bracket kit for the Mishimoto Oil Cooler
- Re-Install Mishimoto Oil Cooler and change oil.
- Install Carbonetic 1.5 Way Carbon Limited Slip Differential
- Break in Carbonetic 1.5 Way Carbon Limited Slip Differential and change diff oil.
- Install Nismo 60mm Wheel Studs
- Get Nitto NT05 tires mounted on a second set of 19" Forgestar F14 wheels. 19x9/19x10 - Piano black w/neon stripe
- Re-Install Hawk HP+ brake pads
- Get cracked windshield replaced
- Re-check alignment and corner weights
- Wash/Wax
- Get "time attack" vinyl layout installed.
Have you had a chance to see if 19X10 will fit up front? Ideal sizing would be 19X10 up front with 19X11 out back IMO this would keep the factory stagger proportional...