View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I had something similar happen to me a few months back. I was on the highway in the right lane and a woman in a Prius was in the center lane. I was probably closing at ~15 mph and she was going fairly slow... as I got closer, she starts to pull over into my lane so I can't get over... forcing me to slow down. I move over to the center lane and she does as well, so I slowly move to the left and of course she moves over as well. So I drop it to 3rd and make a quick lane change and pull on by to the right.

Stupid lady. If she was really concerned about the environment she'd have left me continue since the Z is pretty efficient at highway speed. She effectively caused me to kill more of the environment. What a bitch.
wtf that really happened? thats retarded. its dangerous on mutliple levels. accidents, road rage psychos. she doesn't know if you are some crazy mofo and you're packing heat.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote