View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLRo View Post
At that point the Prius was kind enough to pull to the side and let me pass.
This sounds like science fiction. You mean to tell me that a Prius driver politely pulled over to allow someone to pass.

All kidding aside last month I had my sixth Prius pull over for me. Not what I would consider polite or a good record over ten years. The Prius driver to me is the new Volvo driver. Rude and inconsiderate. I have had Prius drivers tell me that by slowing me down they are saving the planet. You should see their faces when I tell them, "Every time somebody like them deliberately will not pull over, I go home and put a piece of coal in the fireplace. When it's cold I burn it. So if you want to prevent this just let me by." I do not think it works but maybe someday...
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote