View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
If you run a 275/30 up front, you can get Bridgestone RE-11s. Definitely not an all-season tire, but will offer superior performance to the PS2s while also being less expensive.

I also like the Bridgestone RE050A pole positions. They are superior to the stock RE050As and offer similar dry performance to the PS2s.

If "all-season" meaning mostly wet weather performance, the Goodyear GS-D3s or Goodyear assymetrics would be a top choice.

If you're stuck on those sizes though, most of these recommended tires will be out the door. In those sizes, the Advan sports, which are a good tire, would be one of the few tires available.
I know what you mean about the sizes I want. I have found some awesome tires at a reletively good price but then they didn't have the sizes I wanted. The Nittos I just mentioned have the right sizes I want, free shipping, and are right near my price range. I'm hoping to hear some good things from you guys about them. Also I agree with you about not wanting to "downgrade" from the performance the Z already has. That's why I'm here doing the research and asking the questions lol
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote