View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
well here's what i'm thinking. the only person i'd really be concerned with being 'courteous' to with car chivalry is a girl. And chances are if i'm dropping off a girl somewhere that i'd actually care about being courteous to, i'd get out and help her with her stuff. If its a friend i would be like 'the button is above the license plate.'
just playing devils advocate. Then again i could always just use the hatch opener on my viper remote
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
It all stems from someone unfamiliar with the car trying to open it on their own. Two examples that have come up for me:
1. Friend getting in/out car and wants to put bag in/take out of the back.
2. Driving into secure facility and someone wants to search the back of the car (happened a couple times to me actually)
I run into the same thing. Again, it's a niche luxury. Like, I don't understand why folks spend so much on NAV. I've got google maps. Problem solved. It's subjective to the owner.

Plus, Jeff, now that I know you've got this attitude, my panties are shut, mister.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote