View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

The problem probably started with this nerd getting picked on in high school, marrying a fat pig who yells at him and spends all of his money and now this sorry loser has a badge and a gun. You crushed his hopes in dreams because his wife wont let him have a Z because it's not practical enough and she's too fat. He took out his frustrations for his sorry existence on you. Forget about it and be grateful you got off.

I have had cops screaming and yelling at me for not having a front plate on a car you just don't put a front plate on, following me because of the cars I drive, even right to my house. I know how to handle these PIGS and it's kiss their sorry asses.....
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote