Thread: T tops?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 AM   #110 (permalink)
TopGone
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z targa mod.
TopGone is on a distinguished road

Me too, hey what is going on? J/K, Revolution Kustomz, our builder is working on the tops. Since this is a prototype, it usually takes longer to figure things out and this targa conversion is taking longer than they planned. It may look good on paper, but when it is fabricated it may have to be altered. I have already seen them do a fantastic looking job over just because it didn’t perform flawlessly. Sort of like a lot of homes that have issues or crazy things that the designer did not catch. At least they can alter what they did right there. Whoever wants the next targa, it will take about ½ the time.
Revolution Kustomz are creating a hard top as well as a folding soft top for emergencies when we are riding solo. They both will fit in the car. One huge request was to have the hard top inside the car. At nights we want to lock the hard top on for security. One major reason we did not care for the convertible (no offence to the vert peeps out there.)
They still have a ton of work to do with this project. And when I say project, I mean the entire car. From adding Airtech suspension, the entire hatchback with: speakers, amps, subs, fiberglass, air brushing, fiber optics, dressing up the engine bay with their water transfer painting and lighting, the alarm system, real-time digital rear view camera, and a lot of easy stuff like installing our new wheels and tires, to installing head unit and 2nd monitor for the rearview camera. I’m glad I am not them. But as they told me, “nothing’s impossible, it just costs more money.” Lol
I should have some more pics in a day or two. They have been keeping us updated with pics all the time. I’ll post them to the site. I have to make a new photo album due to the fact the slideshow is too slow.
TopGone is offline   Reply With Quote