View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:23 AM   #344 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezmonster View Post
Yes sir I'll be there !! Hopefully I can meet u and ur z and should get some pics of our zs blacked out
Matt, I didn't see you at Z Nationals. I take it you could not make it. I was looking forward to getting some photos of our two Zs. We'll have to shoot for ZDayZ next spring. I finally got the emblems blackened and my center caps for my rims as well. Only thing left is the center brake light under my spoiler and the total murdered look should be complete! Here is a nice pic taken by Patrick McGinnis aka HKYStormFront here on the boards. He was the official photog for Z Nationals and got some fantastic photos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Track.jpg (67.2 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by ZCarMan; 10-01-2010 at 05:50 AM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote