View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #169 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
production time can take up to 14 business days

i appreciate how entusiastic you all are about receiving your shirts...but im not finding humor in the above statement...i work very hard for ALL of my customers to make sure you get exactly what you ordered, but there are quite a few things that people dont understand about apparel printing and these things take time...i do not personally print the shirts...i have hand picked shops that take care of this for me...and believe me...all over printing doesnt take the time you are suggesting it does above
Apologies for my insensitive attempt at humor .. I am just extremely excited to receive these new shirts. With all the other ribbing you took in this thread I thought a bit more would help keep things light. Sorry again for offending.