View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFreefer View Post
Nice gains. The numbers seem to make sense. I made 275/225 stock then 286/235 with K&N drop-ins and HFC's....test pipes definitely seem to be a good buy.

I'm surprised they were able to get an accurate TQ curve...they were never able to with my Z and several others. I want to dyno mine again once the weather gets cooler and to see if the ecu "learned" anything after awhile. Let me know next time you dyno your car there again and I'll head up there with you.
Thanks!

They seem to have some issues with the signal pick up... I think they swapped out the sensor for my runs.

Say, do you either have your drf files or would you mind calling them to give permission for Daryl to share them with me -- if that's cool just tell 'em it's okay to share the files with Jordan.

I just like to have the data to see how consistent the values are across vehicles and set-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I'll be at S&R Performance Saturday if you guys are interested. Their Poker Run is Sunday.
Hey, tell Taylor that Jordan says hi!

Poker run???