View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #1984 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
Tip in knock..... I would contact the injector manafacturer directly and get suggested latency figures for your injectors, give this with any actual flow calibrations from your actual injectors to a decent tuner and ask him to dial the fueling better, you will be amazed how much difference it will make.
Good info. And interesting on your injector comment. Although I don't have any hands on tuning experience I do have some knowledge about the process. Never heard of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
He also suggested high flow cats or even test pipes.
I've been talking to a friend of mine who has a lot of experience with superchanged VQ's and he mentioned something similar on the 350Z's.

Appearantly the stock cats can crack (the internal mesh ECT.) even on NA cars. I actually just saw that personally this weekend on my buddy's car with the HKS S/C. What has been see before (here and in Japan) is that this debris can actually get sucked into the cylender between exhaust pulses and score the walls enough to cause sealing & oil issues. I think despite what I've heard about some possible boost loss I'd run some aftermarket cats designed to handle higher FI temps as preventative maintenance whether it's a Stillen or GTM kit.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote