View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ46 View Post
Are you 100% that we actually get an upgraded brake package. Stuff me if I'll buy this without the 19" - Nissan Oz are a bunch of numb-nuts, offering a 370Z without even an option of getting 19" - just defeats the purpose, car looks pretty shyte with the original 18" rims IMHO.
I understand your sentiments about not being able to have the 19" rims as an option, but if you don't believe him regarding the upgraded brakes fitting the 18" rims, why don't you just go to the Nissan Australia website and look at the car? Or would that be too logical?

Here's a screenshot from the Nissan Australia site. (I'll save you the effort seeing how I'm already there checking it myself.)

Those would be the same brakes we get in the US as part of the 'sports package'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture5-18-2009-9.03.22 AM.jpg (79.7 KB, 779 views)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote