View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sandra Dee
Base Member

Drives: 370ZRdstr BLK Cherry
Sandra Dee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Alright i have like 10 layers of Liquid Glass on my car. I notice with the more layers of a sealant like that when you get a water spot. It goes through a layer or few making it unable to wipe off due to its a actual indentation through the sealants. Or at least thats what i think is happening.

What do you think is the best way to remove these spots with out actually whipping out a porter cable?

So far I am thinking trying claybar might be the only way if at all possible to smooth down the area's
you need to get a hard water spot remover from a detail shop-it is acidic slightly and does not harm the paint or clear coat.. Wear gloves when you use it. It will remove the etching as well that has occurred. I had to deal with this when i first got my black cherry and washed it with my well water. OH BOY. Since then i have gotten a filter system.
I bought the hard water spot remover from a place here in NC-called "Magestic Solutions" 1-888-950-6606 or Majestic Solutions :: Official Site They are very knowledgable. They came out of the shop to look at my car and helped me out . I highly rec this product.
Sandra Dee is offline   Reply With Quote