View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
joejo02
Base Member

Drives: none
joejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainsford View Post

As another question, would opting for the bose/GPS be worth it, or would I be better off going after market on it all? The GPS seems nice, but I'm not sure if splurging for the touring just for the right to add it is really worth it. Any advice?

Thanks again all!
Well.. if you plan to lease.. might as well get everything. BUT you can't really make a lot of modifications to the car. This would be really hard to not do haha. I'm not sure if you would benefit from the tires since it looks like you would have snow. get it fully loaded if you plan to lease, then you probably wouldn't feel more pressured to modify anything.
joejo02 is offline   Reply With Quote