View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
jstevenson
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Tour S Blue
jstevenson is on a distinguished road
Default Holy crap - I did it

Hey guys,

Want to say hello, and that I'm excited to join the club. I've been looking for a car over the past few months as my old 1997 Honda Accord has been giving out - my wife and I test drove a 370z yesterday... and WOW. We've been toying with the 135i for the past couple months, but the 370z had us at 2nd gear.

We bought a Monterrey Blue Touring w/ Sport and managed to use USAA's car buying service to get the car 1200 under invoice when it was all said and done, which I think is a pretty smokin' deal, combined with the great interest rates out here. I'm still in a little bit of shock as this is my first new car purchase and seems like a crazy amount of money, despite the great deal.

Super excited to hang out with you guys further - this forum has already been a huge resource for me in the past couple weeks as I researched the 370z, and I'm excited to contribute.

I know that no thread like this is good without pics, so I'll try to take her up on Mulholland tomorrow evening for some dusk shots. :-)

JS
jstevenson is offline   Reply With Quote