View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Non Stop Tuning Pully Review

Hello guys, as a continuation of earlier reviews im finally getting around to saying a bit about the Non Stop Tuning pulleys i have on the car.

Despite a few options opening up for 370s i chose the NST pulley kit for a number of reasons.

1.) NST has a solid track record of building and marketing products of exceptional quality, craftsmanship, and reliability. They are known for what they can do for Toyota but are starting to push towards Nissan and other car manufacturers as well.

2.) NST is downright easy to work with and despite my lack of knowledge about pulleys, Mike at NST took plenty of time to sit down and talk about the pros and cons as well as talk about my build and the direction i wanted to go with it to ensure i was getting what i wanted.

3.) NST is based in Houston TX, where i keep the car, and could handle not only this, but all of my other mods all at once making it a lot easier to get all the parts on my car despite being deployed to Iraq at the time.

4.) The set for the 370z is under $200, has a proven gain with dyno charts posted and the best part is the pulleys can come in red and gray! Must have red!!! haha.

I apologize in advance, but i did not find time in my limited R&R to get a dyno done but, there is not really any need to do so since Mike from NST already has dyno sheets.

So a few pics of the pulleys on my car are in order!

THE BOTTOM LINE:

All in all i am very pleased with the pulleys and the service i got from Mike at Non Stop Tuning and would strongly recommend anyone who is looking for some reliable gains to give him a call or email and see what he can do for you. I know everyone has a vendor or retailer who went the extra mile for them and i think Mike did that for me.

You can check out the NST Site HERE or at NST - NonStopTuning - The Leader In Sport Compact Pulley Development

Or check out the NST Blog, (which has more than a few shots of the gorgeous Katie) HERE or at NonStopTuning