View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
how much are the extenders? I forget, but you can adjust the front dampening settings through the engine bay right?

^this is without the extenders correct? sorry if this was mentioned already, but couldn't you cut a hole in the black panels and then make some sort of cap out of the piece you remove so its accessible?

oh yea and how much was the total install of the coilovers, camber arms, and allignment? Thanks. REP for the review
Quote:
Originally Posted by daleks View Post
Why not trim the extenders down to a shorter length? AFAIK, it's just a rigid rubber tube. The extenders just wrap around the top adjustment knob.

Actually the cap is what im thinking now, that is without extenders yes. You could also do what Daleks is suggesting and cut the extender its self down so it goes through the hole you drill and then sits right outside the interior piece so you dont have to worry about tying it down. Either would look sharp i think.

Total install for coils and the camber arms was only 4 hours i believe and that included some adjustment and the swap back to shorter springs. Non Stop Tuning in Houston charges $75 an hour so $300 or so...The alignment was done later and it was $50 bucks. It was kind of hard for me to estimate time tho because they put all the mods i listed on the front page in at once so i just paid one large bill.

@ Daleks --- its not a rigid rubber tube, it is spun metal inside, that said, i like the idea. Im waiting to see how much of my interior is going to have to come out when i get the cage done tho before i worry about it.