View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
joejo02
Base Member

Drives: none
joejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond repute

With the credit market literally in the hole now, banks will probably not even approve you for a loan. I currently just got my 370z last friday with nothing down. I am 24, just graduated, own a house, have a really good job, and a very high credit score and the finance guy still gave me an interest rate of 8%. I wanted to purchase a z touring w/ sport WITH NOTHING DOWN!!! My payments were at $850/month. OUCH!!! This is financing about 40k. So I ended asking my lovely parents to help me out and we worked out our own deal to pay my parents back.

In the end Banks are really really really tough when it comes out giving out money. You can either wait until nissan comes out with a really good leasing deal or just flat out purchase it if you are going to put money down. I don't know the logistics on writing off car payment so i'm not sure what to do about that.
joejo02 is offline   Reply With Quote