View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
All you need is the Viper SmartStart system (VSS4000). Its the complete system. Any auto shop including Best Buy will install it for you even if not purchased there. I had it installed 2 weeks ago and trust me it is WELL worth it. It is the coolest thing to be able to start/stop unlock/lock car from anywhere in the U.S. all from you Iphone. No more having to get close to the car to start it. I comfirmation comes up on the iphone saying car has received signal to let you know its started or not. Real cool
Correct you have to buy and install from an authorized dealer. Unless you get it installed by someone other than a shop.

The only thing I do not like about this product is the delay. If the alarm goes off depending on where you are it can take 5 seconds to 40 seconds to get to you about what is going on. When a theft is in progress these are precious seconds. Just my .02
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote