View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
hey everyone.... from time to time my dad lets me keep scraps of aluminum from jobs we have that deal with aluminum... anyways.... i never really had a use for it from time to time il make brackets for friends and my own lil projects last week a buddy of mine asked me if i could make an overflow tank for his g37 and i said maybe.... i never really fabricated anything this tedious.... the amount of bends our reservoir tanks have are so much, some being completed useless.... i didnt wanna tackle the job.... but i saw an overflow tank forsale in the classifieds and even if the price was ok and the welds look flawless i didnt wanna shell out that much for a cosmetic piece... so i made my own.... some things i paid close attention too for my tank is the channels which the hoses pass through and the types of fittings it had and more importantly a put a level so you know the level of the reservoir so heres a couple pics.... hope you guys enjoy them i had a blast building this tank... i even made a cover for the fuse box outa the left over from building the tank hahhah

Early stages....

Half way there

FINISHED!!!! or well its missing powdercoating

not to shabby for a 23 year old

Fixed! Looks Great.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote