Thread: vdc issues?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
OKC370Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Grey
OKC370Z is on a distinguished road

Something similar happended to me the other day, except the VDC light did come on because as soon as it activated I looked down and the light was going out. I immediately looked at the VDC Off indicator and it was still lit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Z Man View Post
okay, i did search, and if i missed i'm sorry, but when the questions is answered mods please feel free to lock or delete this thread...

ok, yesterday it was raining pretty good for the first time in like 3 weeks lol, so i turned VDC off and had some fun, and yes i'm absolutely 100% positive it was off at all times...so ok i kick it out a couple times things are going good, havin a blast, but then, im in the 'zone' (lol) and i go to kick it out, but it acted as vdc was on? no lights came up indicating vdc kicked in, as if it were on.. so i was like what the heck, so does this sometimes randomly happen? because it wasnt turning on at all before hand, and then it randomly did.. so i just did a little messin around in the parkin lot and it was fine..?? any help is greatly appreciated
OKC370Z is offline   Reply With Quote