View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
I remember your car; it's a beauty.

This was the first Z Nationals where I didn't win anything...maybe that's a sign I should just "go" and not enter the shows!

Was I imagining it or was there no distinction between 370Zs and G37s nor any distinction between stock and modified (370/G37)??? I knew the People's Choice didn't distinguish but is seems as if the judged show didn't either and I'm pretty were they have been divided up in prior years.

In any case, I love Z Nationals and will always be there unless the creek rises!!!
We asked that question at the after party and they said they went off the number that pre-registered which was low, so they decided to roll stock & mod together. Little did they know, most of the 370's registered day of!! They now know for next year!