View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #1957 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
I know you're pissed, but if it were me, I'd go back to the "driveable" tune and just sit on it until Stillen can come up with a fix or stops trying. It doesn't cost you anything, and if the hardware is good, I bet the tune problems will get fixed eventually. Even if they don't, you get an custom tune and you will end up about where you want to be since no one else is going CARB as far as I know. A lot also depends on how long you have to return it. I'd check with Stillen on that. Otherwise you are gonna be out a good bit more money and more time to start over.
I have reverted back to the r6 tune from the newest r7 tune. The r6 tune is somewhat drivable but once u give it gas it has major lag and once the boost comes on the torque and hp just falls off the table. I think GTM is or was going to apply for carb for their supercharger.