View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #1954 (permalink)
Lug
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 350Z
Lug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
its locked u arent able to alter the tune or see the parameters of the tune. All they have asked of my shop after every tune fails is to send them the dyno. My shop has called stillen dozens of times to talk about my kit. Im not hiding anything and we are giving stillen everything that they have requested. Believe me i would rather be driving my car than talk about the stillen supercharger shortcomings. Luckily my shop rocks they havnt charged me to install the 7 different tunes or the 7 different dynos. Stillen claims they have the right tune after the previous one failed i have to drive a hour to my shop, have my shop install the tune and dyno which takes another hour, then i have to drive another hour home. Three hours of my time for each tune x seven tunes.
Do you think it has anything to do with hardware or is it strickly a tune issue?