View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
NA&CH
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Looking for PW 370
NA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMike View Post
Yeah, I realized that just now when I clicked the link... hindsight man, hindsight.

For the poster who asked, I got this Z from Reed Nissan. They were decent with me, but nothing I'd right home about. I went in with the price list from this site, and an excel spreadsheet I had worked up with all the varying costs laid out, as well as a finance breakdown for different APRs and different prices so I'd know exactly where I stood each time they came back with numbers. After the requisite ******** (about .5-1 hour worth of haggling), they basically came out with the exact numbers I had walked in with for my trade-in, and the price of their car.

Lesson for the buyer, be prepared! I have my spreadsheet which I can upload if anyone wants it. Parts of it are dynamic (you could change the numbers to suit you), but other parts I had to manually enter in data.
Post that spread sheet. Where in FL Mike? NIce looking car btw

Chris
NA&CH is offline   Reply With Quote