View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #1953 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

its locked u arent able to alter the tune or see the parameters of the tune. All they have asked of my shop after every tune fails is to send them the dyno. My shop has called stillen dozens of times to talk about my kit. Im not hiding anything and we are giving stillen everything that they have requested. Believe me i would rather be driving my car than talk about the stillen supercharger shortcomings. Luckily my shop rocks they havnt charged me to install the 7 different tunes or the 7 different dynos. Stillen claims they have the right tune after the previous one failed i have to drive a hour to my shop, have my shop install the tune and dyno which takes another hour, then i have to drive another hour home. Three hours of my time for each tune x seven tunes.