Thread: Z vs Gen.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #71 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
i cant believe these 2 cars are being compared...a hyundai vs INFINITI...are you serious...the GC may perform well but please...hyundai, kia, they are generic cheap vehicles. They may perform, and have good build quality as of lately but they are not to be compared to INFINITY g37. I would never cross shop these two vehicles
I understand you may not, but then its because look at your first statement. your comparing names. not the car.

I wonder how many people on this forum own a samsung TV? Cus about 6 years ago their TV's were absolute ****.

And again they compare to the g37 due to:
Similar hp.
Similar style
Similar seating
Similar driving characteristics

Now im saying its similar, not equal. So yes, its not better or equal to a g37 but for 8-10k less it does a damn good job. Thats the point that most people are trying to make on this forum and alot of people seem to go all ape ****.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote