Thread: Z vs Gen.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #70 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes View Post
so you automatically ASSUMED I have never checked out the genesis. I didn't even bother to read your post after the first sentence. Get all the imformation first next time u wanna start an argument or discussion. So u wouldn't sound like an 'u know what'
Seems like you didn't bother to read alot of posts or in general alot of things that compare the gen coupe to the g37.

Like i said in other statements, to us people who are "enthusiastic" about cars they may not compare, but to average joe blow, they do. Unless they are the type of people who think Hyundai, ewwww.

So try to have an unbiased opinion before you say its unbiased.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote