Thread: navigation unit
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

After studying the cubby hole for the past few installs. A double din unit will not fit in the cubby. Even after cutting out the back of it your still have air tubes going to different places that can not be moved. So you can fit one there but it would be sticking out a ways. Even if you did a stand alone screen and put a dvd player else where the stand alone nav units can easily run 900.

If he really want nav I would recommend going aftermarket. Or getting a garmin gps and installing it in the cubby only thing would be he will not have dvd. Not to mention having a wire from the aux port running back behind the radio. Or ripping it al apart and finding it inside which is going to be time consuming and pricey. However pac does make devices that can add a aux port in the rear that may help.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote