View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

update..... i talked to a local buddy of mine who makes stickers i had him scan the original spare and his gonna make 15.... and i will sell these to you guys i just wanna say i aint tryna rape you guys on profit.... im just tryna be a nice guy and get these out to everyone.... here is the breakdown.... he charged me $35 bucks for scanning charge fee.... and charging me $7 bucks for each sticker (15made)....

that totals to $140 if you divide 15 to that youll get $9... im going to sell these overlays to you guys for $12 shipped... i think thats pretty fair i gotta buy envelopes and stamps so each sticker should cost me a buck to ship out to the US.... so that leaves me with $2 bucks if each overlay leaves me with $2 bucks i can get a mc double and a small drink and ill be more than a happy camper im just tryna help the forum.... im not a vendor nor do i think that small of an overlay like this should cost more than that.... lol i mean come on... its just a sticker.... let me know what you guys think

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote