View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #1935 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

I agree with tomnavone on the fact that he should not be required to send this car over to Stillen. Stillen should not be selling advertised carb legal kits to their authorized dealers if they will need to have it sent down to them at a later date. Furthermore, tomnavone should not be stuck in the middle as Stillen continues to figure it out. If Stillen was still in the development stage their kit should not be on a the open market they should have waited to figure it out. This thread is now 131 pages long with over one thousand posts only to find out that Stillen will not step up and fully refund their kit. Is the 10% really worth the bad press? I'm sure all the other owners out there who are having issues with tunes are worried right now, they will have to either wait until the proper tune comes out for their application which as of now looks to be an indefinite time period or they will have to take a loss in their attempt to return the product. I knew from day one that Stillen has a habit of rushing out their products hence I don't have a single Stillen part on my Z. Good luck tomnavone, I'd read over that invoice real close and see what else they state in there.