View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

5k for 40 to the wheels not BHP is actually not that bad at all!!!

Also, i would like to add I ran on a DynoJet 7 times stock and my last 3 runs were IDENTICAL 282whp and 241wtq...Do I have a special Z? Not at all!

Really, I dont care if this dyno said you had 350whp, I'm just interested in the before and after gains that seem to be fairly consistant for the mods you have and other members across different dynos!

I'll be going back to the dyno this week to see what my difference's are! I'll be happy with 20-30more whp...