View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #95 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
What was with the red flag at the end?

And those BMW's sure made for some fantastic rolling road blocks...
I should have explained all that up-front... these were slow laps... first lap was to warm-up tires... and then on the second lap I got a black flag b/c some aluminum tape fell off my car and they thought it was a bigger deal... as a result, I basically eased off in second lap and then got red flagged for not coming in after 2nd... as I said above, not the most exciting or fast laps but the only 'good' video I had so figured I'd share

I do have some rather crappy video that I shot that is a much faster pace... I accidentally shot in "manual" mode on the camera so the image isn't very good... but I'll see if I can dig that up
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote