View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #94 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks... it really is a terrific track and I think as they add more creature comforts and a hotel nearby it is really going to do well... turn #9 was built to model the famous corkscrew and the 10 degree banked turn 'bowl' reminds me of nurburgring, but longer radius than the ring

the laps in this vid were ~2:15 laps vs my best time this weekend of 2:02... my reason for posting it was to share the track really, and it was the only video I captured

the camera bounce is a function of stiffness of chasis and the fact that the camera is directly mounted to the roll cage... I run 18/16K springs
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote