Thread: Z vs Gen.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #63 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Pop

The rear whiper is a non-issue (I wouldn't rule out a car based on rear whipers)

I would have gotten a rear camera if it were availible but it wasn't and it wasn't availible on the Gen at the time I bought my Z so no comparison needed (Oh the 2011 Z will have rear cameras availible)

would it be cool to have turbos hell yeah, but I'm not wanting to spend $50k to $60k on a car

And Nissan needs to get off their a$$ and not play warranty games if Z owners have oil cools installed.

The Z is not a luxury car and neither is the Gen, the Z is a true sports car that is some the Gen can't claim.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote