View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #1933 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
I never called anyone a liar. I said the information you received was inaccurate. And it was...Z car garage and Chuck never discussed refunding the difference between the tuner and tuned kits. If you would like to convert your kit to a tuner kit we will refund you the difference in the two kits.

Yes, we did say that there is going to be a 10% restocking fee if you choose to return the kit. We believe that the supercharger is working fine. The reason for the restocking fee is because during this process we have received no information that we could use to refine your car.

I'm not sure how it can be said that if there are problems we disappear. Again, we offered to fly up to you, pick up the car, drive it down to our shop, and return the car back to you with no expense to you or your shop and we were told that this was not an option.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 888-222-2702 ext. 173
When i bought this kit there was no mention of having to drive it down to your shop to tune it. In fact i bought this kit because of all the testing u did and how u didnt rush it out onto the market. We have sent u a dyno for every tune u sent me so u have had data about my car and the tune. The reason i didint send it down to u guys for one i dont want some clown driving my car 500 miles to la and 500 miles back when in fact u have had g37mobbin car there and sent him off with a crappy tune and u have had weiboy down there twice and he still is having problems with the tune. It seems u guys cant figure this out and perhaps we should just cut our losses but u have no losses u made money on me by screwing me with your 10% restocking fee and postage. Very profesional of u to come on here and call me out. I guess i cant give an opionon of your kit without u guys calling me at my house twice. I didint buy the kit from u i bought it from z car garage but the first time i say something about this kit u call me at my house. Its been nothing but a joke dealing with u guys. I bought the stillen kit because of the 20 years u guys have dedicated to the import scene. I hope everyone sees how unprofesional u guys are coming on the forum and lying saying nothing is wrong with your kit and calling me out.