Thread: Receiver
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
My complaint about that one is that the spring loaded connections for the center and rear channels will eventually break, and it is a little short on digital audio connections.

Also do your research on the forums, there were a couple of models that had a HDMI issue that was a large delay in the video stream making it unusable for gaming. The issue could be worked around by using pass through mode. I'm sure they've fixed it on the new models but something to look for if buying an older model.
Hmm, I havent had any problems with anything. The video loads practically instantly for me from my Bluray or my XBox...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote