View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #1930 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
Stillen responded to my request to return the supercharger. Chuck called my shop and told them that there is nothing wrong with the supercharger or the 7 tunes and i can return it minus a 10% restocking fee. And they wont refund any money towards a custom tune. What a bunch of clowns down at stillen. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS SUPERCHARGER BECAUSE U WILL HAVE NO HELP FROM STILLEN WHEN ALL THE TUNES THEY SEND U FAIL.
F U stillen!
Just to clarify Tom- The information that you received from your source at Z car is inaccurate. It was not discussed during the conversation between Chuck and Z car but yes, we will refund you the difference between the two kits.

Additionally, I'm not sure if you're aware. However, we offered to fly up there, pick up your car, drive it down here for our engineers to tune it and drive back up to you at no cost to you but your tuner said no.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote