View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #1929 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinN View Post
wow, they are charging you a restocking fee. that is complete bull****
Its pretty typical of warranty to have a restocking fee. I mean I know he has his issues, but he is choosing to return it instead of wait for a fix. He is not even using warranty, he just wants his money back and alot of companies wouldnt even do that. Warranty is placed their so the product can be fixed, not so you can have your money back if it doesnt work properly right away. I KNOW I KNOW, you have waited and waited, but like all things it takes time and you got caught in the middle. Believe me I have been in a similar situation where I bought a turbonetics kit for my old z, and the charge pipe consistently came off on even lower psi then advertised. I ended up selling the kit, but I was offered the same thing you are being offered when I asked for a refund.

This problem will get resolved, and I am seriously hoping this will happen. Stillen is def having some issues, but I would highly doubt they are going to wash their hands and walk away from the customers. This is a big market, and lots of money and expensive cars. I am just wondering like everyone else said, if you have HFC's how in anyway could your car be CARB certified.

I am no pro, but I have no doubt a custom tune would solve this and you would be fine. I guess I will say goodluck and it stinks to see an S/C go bye bye. How is everyone else doing on the tune?
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote