View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
track370
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370 Blk MT Sprt
track370 is on a distinguished road
Default New first time Z owner and first mod...

Hey everyone,

Three weeks ago I picked up a new 2010 Black on Black Z. Got the base model with sport option in a 6 spd. mt. Extremely, extremely, happy with the buy. Just finished up my first mod, which was putting in a Pioneer z120bt nav unit in. Very simple job, only took a few hours from soldering up the harness to having the interior back in the car. Thought I would finally introduce myself and share a few before and after pics of the interior, after trolling these forums for a few weeks.

Will be doing a Cincity type LED headlight conversion soon (LEDs in the recesses and also LEDs around the main headlight bulb to create a halo). Finished designing the circuit last week, and ordered and recieved all the electronics to make the control module and all the LEDs. Plan on doing it slightly different though, where I have all the LEDs in the bar normally on along with the halo when driving, but when the blinker is on the LEDs in the bar automatically do the running pattern up and down at the same rate as the blinker. Thought it would be a cool effect. Will take about two weeks before i have enough time to solder up the circuit and mod the headlights, but i will be sure to post pics and a video once its complete.

Take care.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2497.JPG (746.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2506.JPG (223.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2533.JPG (238.9 KB, 53 views)
track370 is offline   Reply With Quote