View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
joseZhartford
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z base coupe
joseZhartford is a glorious beacon of lightjoseZhartford is a glorious beacon of lightjoseZhartford is a glorious beacon of lightjoseZhartford is a glorious beacon of lightjoseZhartford is a glorious beacon of lightjoseZhartford is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to joseZhartford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
Hi guys, winter is right around the corner and i am trying to finalize my winter set up. I am offering my 19" rays w/ OEM tires (5xxx miles) and TPMS for your 18" stock Enkei's with TPMS plus $500. I dont care if your tires are bald or you don't have any tires, i just want 18's and TPMS in good condition for a winter setup.

My rays are in perfect condition, no rash bends etc. Tires have no patches or anything. Rear tires have 1k less than the fronts since my rear wheels were stolen and replaced with brand new wheels/tires/tpms when my car at 1k miles on it.

Local only ( am in nassau county on Long Island, NY) Shipping two ways is too expensive for this deal to make financial sense.

I can post up some pics after work today, but there is no damage or anything wrong with my wheels/tires. PM me if interested.
where in new york are you and how many miles did u put in ur tires so far
joseZhartford is offline   Reply With Quote