View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
good stuff... off topic, but how do you like the bend pak scissor lift ? also, please tell us about the custom ramp you built to go with it. thanks
Hi Travis! I've had the Bend-Pak for about 7 years now. It's an MD6-XP. Best $1500 I've ever spent. It's worked flawlessly, is very versatile, and allowed me to do things on my cars that would be impossible (or at least labor intensive) without it. I can pull a car in and have it in the air in less than a minute. Most of my cars have been low, so the ramps are necessary to get the clearances needed..
They're made with 2x stock. Simple to build. Here's a shot that sorta shows you how it all works:

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 05-16-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote